Senior System Administrator
- Block B, First Floor, Phoenix Central Limited, Pont fer, Mauritius, Phoenix, Mauritius
As the pioneer of the cloud computing and IT solutions, we are present in Mauritius since 2004. Being in full expansion, we accompany our clients towards their digital transformation. Fluent in innovative technologies, we work with a team of passionate people and always breath in our core values.
- Contribution to the pre-sales process in collaboration with the Sales Engineer, Project Manager and the Client Account Manager as well as the support of the Team Manager.
- Incident or Problem Management : Complex incident and problem analysis and proposition of technical solutions, coaching and mentoring of system administrators and follow up until complete resolution.
- Provide technical support to system administrators (Level 2 and 3) when required.
- Monitoring et correct management of clients’ systems and infrastructure, in terms of the good health and functioning as well as the follow up of system updates with System Administrators.
- Good management of complex and critical change requests for existing clients in collaboration with Client Account Manager
- The optimization and standardizing of the different operational process.
- Improvement of change, incident, problem, configuration, capacity management as well as the continuity and availability of service.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Linux Technologies (Redhat, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Application software : Apache, Ngninx
- Transfer Protocol : FTP, PROFTPD
- Scripting : Python, Bash, Ruby
- Automation tools : Terraform, GIT, CICD, Ansible, Packer
- Web Statistics • CAAS Technologies : Kubernetes, Docker
- Cloud Technologies : AWS, Azure, service PAAS & SAAS
- Knowledge on E-commerce, intranet et extranet
- Virtualisation : VmWare, Citrix, OpenStack
- Clusterisation Technology
- Passion for serverless architectures
- Knowledge on Wordpress, Drupal
- Knowledge on Hashicorp
- Configuration Management
- Curious and eager to propose innovative solutions, rigorous, good capacity to analyse and synthetize
- 2 years minimum of experience in a similar job position
- Valid certifications and diploma in Information Technology
- Good written and spoken English and French
- Leadership Skills