- Block B, First Floor, Phoenix Central Limited, Pont fer, Mauritius, Phoenix, Mauritius
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
The Junior Network Administrator contributes to the success of installation, improvement, configuration and maintenance operations of internal or external customers’ network equipment / services.
• Design, Configuration, and deployment of new platforms
• Manage network and security projects within the project team
• Level 1 and Level 2 incident management
• Perform network capacity planning and writing of technical documents
• Solve problem tickets. (Escalating to N2 if necessary)
• Proficiency in OS such as UNIX, LINUX, Windows server. Ability to work in CLI.
• Packet analysis (Tcpdump, Wireshark)
• Management and implementation of network configuration on ‘firewalling’ devices
• Configuration of switches and routers
• Design and configuration of network resources using cloud services (AWS, Azure and GCP)
• Contribution to the integration of new colleagues
• Drafting of all technical documentations related to his/her activities (eg installation / operation documents, incident management procedures, network architecture diagrams, etc.)
• Diploma in computer science or equivalent (CCNA) with a first successful experience in computer network environments.
Knowledge & Skills:
o Network concepts: OSI, TCP / IP layers, switching, routing, subnetting, network troubleshooting tools and load balancing.
o Network security concepts: Firewalling, Log analysis, VPN-IPSEC, VPN-SSL.
Nice to have:
o Cloud concepts: Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and GCP
o Systems and applications: Microsoft Windows Server, Unix and Linux
o Network programmability and automation: Ansible, Git, REST API, Python, JSON
o ITIL processes and procedures
o Good technical writing skills