Talent Acquisition Officer - Temporary Contract CDD
- Block B, First Floor,, Phoenix, Mauritius
As the pioneer of the cloud computing and IT solutions, we are present in Mauritius since 2004. Being in full expansion, we accompany our clients towards their digital transformation. Fluent in innovative technologies, we work with a team of passionate people and always breath in our core values.
- Act as Recruitment lead on assignments
- Accountable for the whole recruitment process (sourcing, screening and selection of candidates)
- Be the prime contact with Service providers and external recruitment agencies
- Owner of the internal candidate database
- Leading research methods and techniques for sourcing, recruitment strategies and ideas
- Leading the internal and external networking process and participating and organising recruitment events
- Ensure adequate and constant presence on social medias via communication strategies
- Create, prepare and maintain adequate dashboards and reports with analytical benchmarks
- Work towards performance and objectives set by the head of department
- Degree in Human Resource management or any equivalent experience as a Recruiter or Talent acquisition
- Should have proven excellent practical knowledge in the office pack (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power point.) and a good mastery of excel and reporting skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of Recruitment Experience, with good knowledge of recruitment techniques and sourcing (Experience in IT profiles would be a definite advantage)
- Excellent communication skills as well as a proficiency in English and French
- Experience in Power BI will be an advantage
- Team player and very proactive and dynamic
- Good communication, listening, presentation and time management skills
- Highly organized and good planning/organisational abilities.
- Knowledge of recruitment and legal aspects of the hiring process.
- Good Negotiating skills
- Excellent practical experience in report generation and content analysis