Talent Coordinator - Temporary Contract (CDD)
- Phoenix, Mauritius
As the pioneer of the cloud computing and IT solutions, we are present in Mauritius since 2004. Being in full expansion, we accompany our clients towards their digital transformation. Fluent in innovative technologies, we work with a team of passionate people and always breath in our core values.
The Talent Coordinator is expected to be a conceptual thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills. You will have excellent administrative and IT skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment along with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
The Talent Coordinator should display strong problem solving and decision-making skills with a deep understanding of employee relationships, staffing management and payroll. He/She should be good at managing conflict, effective at scheduling and thorough in the recruitment process.
Talent Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Respond to internal and external employee queries and resolve issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Create, implement, and evaluate all human resource department policies, procedures, and structures.
- Assist with the recruitment process of new profiles
- Coordinate the performance management process
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activities and KPIs
- Assist with the payroll process
- Support other assigned functions and HR projects
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practice.
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources or any related field (essential).
- 2 years of experience as an HR Coordinator (essential).
- Thorough understanding of local Labor Laws and employment regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Sound knowledge of payroll, compensation and benefits practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in French and English
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Efficient organizational, time management, strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous and attentive to details plus a comprehensive and practical knowledge of analytical reporting