Rapid Track Program ( Windows/Linux/Unix)
- Block B, 1st Floor, Phoenix Central Limited, Vacoas-Phoenix, Plaines Wilhems District, Mauritius
As the pioneer of the cloud computing and IT solutions, we are present in Mauritius since 2004. Being in full expansion, we accompany our clients towards their digital transformation. Fluent in innovative technologies, we work with a team of passionate people and always breath in our core values.
LINKBYNET is recruiting IT passionates who wish to give an exclusive boost to their career with the Rapid Track Program. We offer various trainings on new technologies which allow you to specialise yourself as LINUX/UNIX and MICROSOFT professionals.
- Earn a salary and get training at the same time.
- Earn a Job as a recognized IT professional.
- Learn and work with new technologies with our ongoing learning and Development Academy.
- Learn From Linux/Unix or Microsoft Industry Expert.
- Be part of a rapidly growing company
- Contribution to the pre-sales process in collaboration with the Sales Engineer, Project Manager and the Client Account Manager as well as the support of the Team Manager.
- Incident or Problem Management : Complex incident and problem analysis and proposition of technical solutions, coaching and mentoring of system administrators and follow up until complete resolution.
- Provide technical support to system administrators (Level 2 and 3) when required.
- Monitoring, correct management of clients’ systems and infrastructure, in terms of the good health and functioning as well as the follow up of system updates with System Administrators.
- Good management of complex and critical change requests for existing clients in collaboration with Client Account Manager
- The optimization and standardizing of the different operational process.
- Improvement of change, incident, problem, configuration, capacity management as well as the continuity and availability of service.
- Diploma or Degree in technology or computer science or equivalent
- Any other IT certifications will be an advantage
- Fluent in English and French
- Minimum of 2 years working experience in IT or related field