- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- The Network Engineer ensures the success of installing, setting, optimizing, and operational maintenance services for LINKBYNET client's network equipment,
- Collaborates with the other technical departments such as Service Delivery, System & Application, Operation, Supervision & Back-up, Virtualization / Storage located in Vietnam and other countries,
- Ensures the resolution of incidents or any problems linked to Network & Security in collaboration with dedicated Service Delivery Manager and other teams,
- Creates and optimizes automated scripts dedicated for Network & Security daily operation,
- Maintains and validates TAD (Technical Architecture Document) for dedicated clients.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in networking
- Have experience working in service provider companies
- Good verbal and written English skills,
- Good basic networking skills: routing, switching, fire-walling…
- Cisco Voice/Collaboration skills
- Cisco Wireless troubleshooting skills,
- Linux networking administration,
- Network security knowledge/experience,
- Network automation (Ansible…).
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Team player
Having knowledge or certificate in one or many following technologies is a plus:
- Routing: Cisco CCNP/CCIE, Juniper JNCIP/JNCIE
- Firewall: Checkpoint/Fortinet/Palo Alto
- Load balancer: BIGIP F5/Haproxy
- Public cloud: AWS/Azure/GCP/Alicloud
Why you'll love working here :
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.