Monitoring DevOps Engineer
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
1/ Responsible for Monitoring operation services continuity
- Accountable for operability Linkbynet tools set up on customer infrastructure
- Responsible for sanity checks on internal infrastructure
- Anticipate proactively incident or gap correction on tools conformity
- Collaborate with project/cluster operation team who operates the delivery
2/ Responsible for improvement on Monitoring operation services
- Responsible to execute Linkbynet transformation roadmap
- Develop automation & innovation
- Migrating current application cloud-native application architecture
- Ensures that services are cost-conscious and contribute to service level achievements
3/ Develop & maintain automation
- Automate conformity checking
- Automate CMBD gap identification, consistency & update
4/ Support for operation team
- Accountable for build operation on Linkbynet tools
- Responsible for incident, service request support on Linkbynet tools
- Escalation for Operation team
5/ Process alignment & improvement
- Align with company process application
- Contribute to the standardization with Business Excellence
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of extensive cloud & DevOps experience.
- Experience in IT Infrastructure Production environment is mandatory
- Experience in handling any cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, AliCloud, GCP)
- Experience in developing/deploy/maintain containerized applications on OpenShift/K8S
- Proficient with git and git workflows
- CI/CD pipeline implementation (Gitlab CI, Jenkin, Travis, …)
- Development skills in Python
- Fluency in the written and spoken English language is a must.
- Hands-on experience with monitoring tools (Zabbix, Nagios, Centreon, Datadog…)
Good to have:
- Automation tools knowledge (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Saltstack)
- Reporting/Dashboarding tools knowledge (Grafana, PowerBI)
- Other programming languages e.g ruby, golang is a plus
- Database basic knowledge (MSSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL)
- Fluency in the written and spoken French language is a plus.
Other Qualifications / Core Competencies
- Interpersonal skills proficiency
- Innovation mindset
- Good communication skill
- Able to work flexible hours, including weekends by the needs of the business
- Able to work overtime, as needed
Why you'll love working here :
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.