- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed its acquisition of Linkbynet in Juy 2021,
Founded in 2000, Linkbynet is based in Saint-Denis, France, with additional offices in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Singapore and Vietnam. The company’s team of more than 900 highly skilled professionals holds 400 certifications from major cloud providers such as Alibaba, Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Linkbynet will further enhance the global capabilities of Accenture Cloud First. Powered by 70,000 cloud professionals and a $3 billion investment over the next three years, Accenture Cloud First group brings together unmatched depth and breadth of cloud expertise, industry cloud solutions, ecosystem partner capabilities, and assets that help clients realize greater value from cloud at speed and scale..
You will join our team to work on our internal product and solution infrastructure.
- You’ll be involved in infrastructure improvement and transformation.
- Work with product owner, developers, SRE and support
- Write infrastructure as a Code and tests
- Participate in agile development and implementation of devops methodology
Subject on which you will be involved:
- Database clustering automated deployment and migration (MariaDB, Postgres, MongoDb, Redis, …).
- Design and setup the high availability of the solution
- Move production application into container on our clustered Kubernetes platform.
- CI/CD integration of our applications.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant major
You want to work on the following technology:
o Container (Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift),
o Automation (Ansible, Chef, Terraform)
o Cloud environment (Aws, Azure, Google)
Development experience or eager to learn one of the following scripting languages: Bash, PowerShell, Python 3
You are autonomous, curious and technologic enthusiast. You can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
Why you'll love working here:
Wonderful and Human focus Environment
Dynamic and young work force
Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
Allowances (lunch, parking)
Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc