L1 System Administrator
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- Perform 24x7 incident and change management tasks on diverse systems but strictly according to documented procedures. Example:
• Perform regular backups and restoration
• Perform simple change management
• Perform level 1 troubleshooting and resolution
• Escalate issues to appropriate level 2 team
• Perform incident coordination from start to end with all parties
- Generate and provide regular reporting according to predefined schedules
- Propose improvements on operations to L2 System Administrators
- Handle hotline calls from customers and redirects to proper teams if required
- Report to the team leader about activities and projects
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience in system administration or related field.
- Basic or intermediate knowledge and system administration skills on Linux or Windows
- Basic or intermediate understanding of network technologies and protocols
- Basic or intermediate understanding of protocols frequently used by applications (HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SMTP, SSH, etc.
- Intermediate/advanced speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Ability to read technical procedures and apply them
- Ability to handle calls in English
- Having knowledge and experience in the following technologies is an advantage:
• Other UNIX like OS: Solaris, AIX, etc.
• Database: MySQL, Oracle
• Bash shell scripting / Python
- Customer-oriented approach
- Technically curious and having analytical skills
- Self-organized and prioritize work
- Team player
- Ability to work on a shift basis
Why you'll love working here :
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.