Windows Administrator (AON)
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
Ensure the success of maintaining availability and operational managed services for LINKBYNET client's systems/applications/…
Perform 24x7 incident management on diverse systems but strictly according to documented procedures. Example:
- Perform level 1 troubleshooting and resolution
- Escalate issues to appropriate level 2 team
- Perform incident coordination from start to end with all parties
Manage incidents and problems daily to minimize downtime on customer activities
Collaborates with the other technical departments such as Service Delivery, System & Application, Operation, Supervision & Back-up, Virtualization… located in Vietnam and other countries
- Bachelor’s/Engineer’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in system administration or related field
Proficient with Windows operating systems and services:
Understand network services like IP, TCP, UDP, DHCP, NFS, LDAP, DNS, NIS, etc.
Experience with virtualization (VMware) or cloud computing solutions (AWS/GCP/Azure)
Experience with application and services by setting up and management: IIS/Tomcat/Apache
Confident using English in a working environment:
Reading and writing specifications, documenting system changes
Presenting / Discussing on technical topics
Having knowledge and experience in the following technologies is an advantage:
Database: MSSQL, Oracle
Automation skill Powershell
Ability to collaborate with team members
Can work independently or as part of a team
Technically curious and having analytical skills
Self-organized and prioritize work
Ability to work on a shift basis
Why you'll love working here :
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.