- Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has completed its acquisition of Linkbynet in Juy 2021,
Founded in 2000, Linkbynet is based in Saint-Denis, France, with additional offices in Belgium, Canada, China, France, Luxembourg, Mauritius, Singapore and Vietnam. The company’s team of more than 900 highly skilled professionals holds 400 certifications from major cloud providers such as Alibaba, Amazon, Google and Microsoft.
Linkbynet will further enhance the global capabilities of Accenture Cloud First. Powered by 70,000 cloud professionals and a $3 billion investment over the next three years, Accenture Cloud First group brings together unmatched depth and breadth of cloud expertise, industry cloud solutions, ecosystem partner capabilities, and assets that help clients realize greater value from cloud at speed and scale..
- Liaise with internal/external auditors for supporting Finance Director
- Monitoring all accounting transactions recorded by accountants.
- Review the documents for CIT finalization report.
- Monitor tax issues (reconciliation between tax reports - VAT, CIT, PIT and all other taxes - tax paid and payable).
- Be responsible for tax compliance.
- Accountable for all tax function including all types of taxes
- Revenue record.
- Reconciliation unearned revenue of all Asia branches.
- Capital & retain earning.
- Record & reconcile for account payable for employee.
- Fixed assets.
- Short-term/Long-term prepayment.
- Book keeping
- Other intra-company receivable.
- Supervise and manage monthly financial closing process.
- Monthly and yearly financial statements (P&L, Cash flow).
- Quarterly CIT report, yearly CIT finalization.
- Monthly VAT report, yearly VAT finalization.
- Statistics reports.
- Follow and Issue the Invoice to client.
- Other reports.
Others: Other tasks requested by Finance Directo
- BSc/MSc in accounting or equivalent
- At least 5 years experiences working in General Accountant position at global company, especially working with others Asia country.
- Have experience working in service companies is plus
- Advance English.
- Self-organized and prioritize working.
- Strong problem-solving skill
- Excellent Communication skill
- Team player
- Ability to work under pressure
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.