- Shanghai, Shanghai, China
- Employees can work remotely
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- In charge of a specific project or any other projects within the Company. As a Project Manager, you must plan, budget, oversee and document all the aspects of the project you are working on,
- Work closely with the upper management to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and supported by the other departments,
- Project Managers might work by themselves or oversee a team to get the project completed,
- Project Managers may work in various fields from technical/IT to Human Resources management.
- Experience in team & stakeholders management,
- Strict dedication to delivering projects within deadlines while adhering to established quality and documentation standards,
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills,
- Good spoken & written English,
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once,
- Cost and Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field,
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that may affect the project on a regular basis,
- Rigorous and organized.
- At least 3-5 years of experience as Project Manager