- Shanghai, China
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- You intervene on high level missions, from realization or evolution, of architectures and the design of cloud solutions for our customers,
- You oversee critical changes; you propose solutions for the evolution of our operating methods and manage client platforms,
- You contribute to the pre-sales phases both on new and existing projects,
- You troubleshoot "level 2" blocking issues by playing a technical referent role for internal and client teams,
- You contribute to the creation, update, and validation of all the internal and external customer technical documentation,
- You ensure technology watch and offer innovative solutions,
- You accompany our engineers on a rise in technical expertise,
- Participate in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
- 3 to 5 years of demonstrated experience in designing and developing complex distributed IT solutions,
- Experience in AWS/Azure/AliCloud solutions,
- Experience in networking/ infrastructure on premises / containers and security architecture,
- Experience with “on-premise to cloud” migrations or IT transformations
- Experience with infrastructure focused decision making,
- Experience architecting / operating solutions built on various Cloud platforms,
- You have an excellent understanding of the Cloud and the market,
- Good English communication skills both written and spoken,
- You must be able to travel in the APAC region when required.