Service Management Team Leader
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, district 10, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
1. Lead & Manage a Service Manager Team
- Motivate, animate and encourage good team spirit among the staff (1 to 1, team meetings, reporting, coaching, Team building)
- Answers & contribute to resolve escalation from the team & customer
- Contribute to career plan developement of the team members
- Ensure regional CSR KPI improvement
- Interface with the contract owner for quality of service (QoS) and drive Continuous improvement plans
- Help in managing customer demands to ensure maximum satisfaction and to maintain quality & company profitability
3. Drive Service management activities
- Ensure Operation process efficiency (Incident, Problem, Change and Service Request management)
- Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery
- Define and monitor the service level (SLA) commitments in cooperation with Customer
- Organize governance and service committee
- Lead Service management reporting production
- Set Service management team targets with Asia COO & Asia CO manager.
- Report to the ASIA BOD
5. Ambassador for Linkbynet (LBN) Spirit ©
- Share Linkbynet success experience & legacy
- Be LBN spirit ambassador
- Relay the local & regional messages & strategy
- Ease the inter-site communication/cross cultural aspects
- Contribute to Presales
- Support & Responsible in case of escalation in production in case of Incident/Crisis impacting the service level agreement
- Crisis management for major situation related to customer in his scope
- Interact with senior management and external groups for planning and budgeting purposes.
- Identifies opportunities to improve operational efficiency and productivity.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or in business administration
- At least 5 years managing service contract in IT infrastructure
- Service management experience
- Comprehensive knowledge in IT Infrastructure Production environment
- Experienced in Cloud based environment like AWS, Azure, AliCloud, etc is a plus
- ITIL V3 Foundation
- PMI is a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English language is a must.
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.