- Block B, 1st Floor, Phoenix Central Limited, Pont Fer, Phoenix, Mauritius
We are a true product of innovation. Created 20 years ago to meet the new demand for outsourcing and more recently cloud computing solutions, we have an optimistic and dynamic view of technology and its proven benefits for the way we work, collaborate and live.
The Windows System and Application Engineer guarantees the success of installation, configuration, optimization and operational maintenance of services and equipment related to the operating systems of the company's customers throughout the project cycle, from the sale of the project until its exploitation.
• Technical Lead for the team in charge of patching automatization
• Optimizing the flow of typical deployment
• Thinking automation, throughout the patch management production chain
• Think local vs. global. (“What I go for one client must serve for all clients”)
• To raise the competence of the admins. (Coaching)
• Auto-failed troubleshooting L2 for manual & automated patching
• Participate in productivity gains.
• Define & apply the transition plan.
• To be the technical contact point for the Co and Cluster.
• To be a player in relations and technical exchanges between service centres.
• Follow the patching campaign.
• Inform and make the right decisions in the event of a problem.
• Keep the head of patching informed.
• Work on the continuous improvement, with SSCP teams, of tools, services and methods.
• Accountable for service delivery (Respect SLA’s)
• Responsible for productivity efficiency & architecture design
• Problem resolver L2
• Receive incident escalation L2.
• Creating, follow-up & control of documentations
• Advance Trainer on mainstream technologies
• Lead on specific customers or technical fields.
• Valuable customer interface
• Presales & Innovation Support
Minimum Diploma/BSC in Computer Science or IT or Engineering
Knowledge & Skills:
- • System: Windows or Linux Servers
• Automation Tools/Scripting (Powershell / Bash / Python)
- • Sense of Leadership
- • Autonomous
• Having analytical, synthesis and innovation skills.
• At least 2 years in a similar position
• Holding a diploma or degree in computer science.
• Fluent in French, English and having good writing skills