- Block B, 1st Floor, Phoenix Central Limited, Pont Fer, Phoenix, Maurice
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
The Monitoring Engineer ensures the success of the installation operations and the proper functioning of the equipment and tools of the application for which he/she is responsible, throughout the project cycle, from sales to operation.
- Contribution to the pre-sales phase in collaboration with the Sales Engineer / Project Manager / Account Manager, with the support and / or replacement of its Team Manager: participation response to calls for tender, customer support and internal bodies as technical expert
- Management of resource capacity and architecture of monitoring platforms: in charge of anticipating the increase in activity of platforms, their use and their optimization
- Level 3 support in case of escalation of Administrators, Team Manager or Incident / Problem Managers (ex: high complexity, scoping, non-standard, new problems ...)
- Supplier relationship management with regard to technical support and Research & Development: In charge of opening and monitoring incident tickets (in collaboration with the Administrator / Analysts). In charge of the benchmark within the framework of the update and the evolution of the tools / platforms
- Drafting of all the technical documentation related to its activity and validation of that produced by the Administrators / Analyst
- In charge of the automation and the industrialization of processes related to the operation of supervision
- Conduct a technology and opportunity watch of its activities: recommendations relating to the evolution / optimization of tools and infrastructure internal / external supervision, in collaboration with the Team Leader
- Animation of training for technical collaborators
- Conduct of any study or projects related to its scope which can be entrusted to it
- Participation in the integration of new collaborators joining the team (if necessary). He guarantees the "state of the art" of the supervision activity. He must therefore have an exhaustive vision. He ensures that the architecture and management of the resource capacity of the tools and supervision platforms provided to customers are in line with contractual needs and service levels (SLA).
Key skills & Technical Knowledge:
- OS (Linux/Windows)
- Cloud: PAAS
- Diploma in computer studies
- Experience: at least 5 years in the management of monitoring platforms
- Technical excellence in accordance to the department’s lines of service; knowledge in IT architecture design
- Capacity to work independently as well as within a team to achieve set goals & objectives
- Flexibility & adaptability to the changing & various work settings
- Leadership skills with emotional intelligence; capacity to coach/mentor others
- Ability to analyze & synthesize information, attention to details
- Proactive & solution oriented
- Ability to organize workload efficiently & prioritize missions
- Written & spoken communication skills
- Ability to translate engineering realities to simpler terms for non-technical stakeholders
- Process oriented (ITIL, ISO)