- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, District 10, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- The AON Network Administrator ensures the success of maintaining availability and operational maintenance services for LINKBYNET client's network equipment,
- Collaborates with the other technical departments such as Service Delivery, System & Application, Operation, Supervision & Back-up, Virtualization / Storage located in Vietnam and other countries,
- Ensures the resolution of incidents or any problems linked to Network & Security in collaboration with dedicated Service Delivery Manager and other teams,
- Creates and optimizes automated scripts dedicated for Network & Security daily operation
BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- At least 2 years of experience in networking.
- Have experience working in service provider companies
Critical knowledge & skills:
- Good basic networking skills: routing, switching, firewall
- Experienced in firewall technologies such as Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, etc.
- Basic knowledge and experience in load balancers.
- Basic understanding of IDS/IPS/WAF.
- Network security knowledge/experience,
- Linux networking administration,
- Must have good English communication skills.
- CCNP and another equivalent certificate is a plus.
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Good verbal and written English skills,
- Team player.
Why you'll love working here :
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.