- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, district 10, Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
The Database engineer role must keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7, providing both back-end and front-end data structure accessibility for end-users.
· Proven working experience as a Database administrator (Oracle, MySQL, SQL, PostgreSQL etc.) for on-premises and cloud database services.
· Design and implement database architecture in accordance to end user information, needs and views
· Build high availability database systems
· Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and timely manner
· Perform database auditing, optimizing performance of Database systems.
· Perform operational DBA duties in a complex environment (patching, environments cloning, database cloning, database upgrades, application upgrades, implementing backup and monitoring procedures).
· Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
· Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
· Perform regular tests and evaluations to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
· Minimum 3 years of experience designing and managing Database systems such as MSSQL, Oracle, MySQL, Sybase, etc.
· Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
· Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery and integrity
· Familiar with database design, documentation and coding
· Ability to analyze and optimize performance of Database systems.
· Ability to analyze and resolve difficult technical issues
· Strong communication skills in written & spoken English. French is a plus
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Annual evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.