System Administrator Intern
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, District 10, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- Learn and get familiar with Linux/Windows system in terms of configuration, optimization, integration, operation.
- Explore public cloud environment: AWS, Azure, GCP, Alicloud.
- Dig deeper into system automation using common scripting languages.
- Learn the LINKBYNET working culture, process, communication, collaboration. Get ready and able to define a clear career path for the future.
- Contribute to the operational managed service for LINKBYNET client’s equipment/environment.
- Collaborates with the other technical departments worldwide such as Network, Service Delivery, System & Application, Operation, Supervision & Back-up, Virtualization / Storage located in Vietnam and other countries
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant major
- Fresher or final - student
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Windows Administration is advance
- Have knowledge in one of scripting language is advance: Python, Ruby, Shell script, Powershell.
- Passionate, hard – working, willing to learn, have a positive attitude.
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking, etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.