Senior Linux System Engineer
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, District 10, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
• Install, configure, maintain systems and applications
• Design, Deploy, Improve and automate application infrastructure
• Investigate and troubleshoot application miss behaving and take the needed action to fix it
• Anticipate & troubleshoot system and applications issues
• Being the reference for UNIX-like OS
• Being escalation & on-call for UNIX-like OS
• Being technical expert for the team leader about activities and projects
• Understand customer demands and propose best solutions
• Provide cross-training for other team members
• Provide & support any automation initiative.
• Maintain documents, procedures and technical guides.
• Automating the release, deployment and management of applications (customers or internal one) from development through production.
• Automated provisioning, configuration management in cloud environments or on premise
• CI/CD of applications
• Provide direct and indirect support to customers (internal or external);
• Create and maintain scripts and applications to automate repetitive tasks
• Research and keep up to date with the latest technologies
- At least 5 years of experience in Linux/Unix administration
- Familiar with automation tools (Ansible / Chef)
- Familiar with scripting (Bash / Python)
2. Cloud and Container Technology
- Experience in Cloud, at least 2 of the following: AWS, Azure, Aliyun, GCP
- Experience in Container Technology: Docker, Kubernetes and/or Openshift
3. Nice to have:
- Experience in Terraform, Git/Gitlab, CI/CD process
- ITIL understanding / certificate
Critical knowledge & skills:
- You are defined by the following autonomous, curious and technologic enthusiast. You can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
- Self-organized, skill in prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships and promoting teamwork
- Customer-oriented approach
- Communication: advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge in the following technologies:
▪ Unix/Linux administration skills
- Internet solutions:
▪ WEB: Apache, Nginx, Varnish, CDN: Akamai, CloudFront
▪ Applications: PHP-FPM, Common PHP frameworks, Magento, WordPress
▪ DB and storage applications: MongoDB, MySQL, Cloud RDS, Redis
- Internet protocols:
▪ DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS
- Open Source solutions
- Knowledge of container, micro-service, database data model
- You know what production is, what’s to manage the incident and you want to avoid it at all cost
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
Core Competencies :
- Interpersonal skills proficiency
- Fun & Dynamic & Team player
- Full of Energy & Inspiring
Why you'll love working here :
- The dynamic and young workforce
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table, etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.