Senior Network Engineer
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, district 10, Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
The Senior Network Engineer ensures success in setting, optimizing and operational maintenance services for any network equipment hosted in Linkbynet Datacenters throughout the project cycle, from sale projects to operations ones.
He / She collaborates with the other technical departments such as Service Delivery, System & Application, Operation, Supervision & Back-up, Virtualization / Storage located in Vietnam and other countries.
He/she is the level 2 escalation point for Network Administrator.
Ensures the resolution of incidents or any problems linked to Network & Security in collaboration with dedicated Service Delivery Manager and other teams.
Operates daily supervision and exploitation with the Incident and Problem manager.
Creates and optimizes automated script dedicated for Network & Security daily operation
Maintains and validation of TAD (Technical Architecture Document) for dedicated clients
- At least 5 years of experience in networking
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience in the following technologies:
· Cisco: routing/switching, firewall.
· Checkpoint/Fortinet firewall
· Linux networking administration.
· Network security knowledge/experience.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following topics will be an advantage:
· Public cloud knowledge (AWS, Azure, Alicloud…
· Storage and virtualization technologies.
· Network automation (Ansible…).
- CCIE, JNCIE is a plus.
- AWS/Azure certified is a plus.
- Great communication skills in written & spoken English. French or Vietnamese are a plus
- In-depth knowledge of networks technologies, especially large enterprise network.
- Service oriented mindset.
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Great team working skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good critical and logical thinking
- Ability to work Overtime if required
Why you'll love working here :
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.