Sales Development Manager
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, district 10, Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- Identify right prospects (based in Vietnam and/or South East Asia)
- Quality leads (for high win/close rate)
- Explore different go-to-market models, e.g indirect sales
- Continually build pipeline of new business and upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with the headquarter in France and your peers in mainland China, Hong-Kong and Vietnam to get ideas and explore up-sell opportunities
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects
- Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders
- Track all opportunities in the CRM tool
- Manage CRM pipeline heath/shape & data accuracy
- Close deals, meet quotas.
- Find suitable partners to boost sales
- BSc/MSc in Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent English
- Strong communication, listening, negotiation and priority-setting skills
- Good knowledge of the local market
- Large network of contacts (CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, IT directors)
- We are looking for a sales “hunter” profile, who loves to connect with people online, face-to-face, over the phone; an enthusiast who is always hungry for more.
- 5-10 years of experience in IT Sales, with experiences in IT Infra, Managed Services, Security, Cloud or DevOps consulting is a plus
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.