Senior Infrastructure Engineer
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, district 10, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LinkByNet is celebrating its 20th birthday this year. Proud of a ~25% CAGR growth since its inception, it is now a 100M euro revenue multi-national company (HQ in France) with more than 800 clients and almost 1000 Linkies.
Established in Asia since 2014, we are providing managed services in Singapore, Hong-Kong SAR, mainland China and Vietnam. We help our clients consolidate/modernize their data-centers, migrate to the hybrid (public/private) cloud, adopt security best practices and build (DevOps-based) software factories. Our ITIL-certified teams manage clients infrastructure from Vietnam, China, Mauritius, France and Montreal.
Our top differentiations:
- Our 3 complementary pillars (managed services, cyber-security, DevOps/Cloud consulting)
- Our customer-success motto based on reliability, innovation and humility (e.g proactive Finance Optimization - FinOps)
- Our China-expansion offering (e.g Aliyun partnership)
With the current COVID19 situation, we see demands regarding: collaborative and remote solutions, cyber-security, business continuity, application performance testing/monitoring, cloud cost optimization, as well as architecture/technical audits for better scalability.
Senior Infrastructure Engineer is a part of infrastructure team who is provide managed-service for infrastructure of LBN client. He will deploy and manage a whole infrastructure from physical devices to application as level 3 engineer.
Our infrastructure domains are the following:
- Deploying system and application solutions
- Hypervisor / Monitoring solutions
- Incident / Change / Problem management
- Co-ordinate with vendor for troubleshooting / implementation
- Consulting and design system solution based on expectation of client
- Received and resolved escalation from lower level
- Scheduling / Orchestration
- Backup solution
The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be responsible for:
- Advanced troubleshooting to resolve an incident
- Planning, designing and implementing infrastructure and application
- Solving technical escalated by Administrators level
- Improve infrastructure & application to optimize performance and scalability
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Provide training and support for internal teams
- Cooperation with client and vendor to provide value to our client
- Continuity development and improvement for: quality of service, applying automation and personal capacity.
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science & Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced in designing and optimizing (cost vs performance) IT infrastructure and business solutions to support large scale enterprises with multiple sites
- Planning, design for Infrastructure and application - Architect for the System Overall
- Experience and have good mindset for IT Services in big platform/environment
- Solving technical escalated by lower level
- At least 5 years experiences in VMware/ SAN storage/ Physical Server
Critical Knowledge & Skills
- Good knowledge about methodology for troubleshooting, problem solving skill, ITIL concepts.
- Good understanding about Windows platform and applications such as: Active Directory/DNS/Domain Controller, Exchange Server, Sharepoint, IIS/Reverse proxy, MSSQL mirroring and clustering, Dynamic AX.
- Good understanding/experiences about cloud services and applications such as: AWS, Azure, AliYun/Alicloud, Cloud Backup solution, RDS/MSSQL, Office 365, SmartCloud…
- Have good understanding and able to design virtualization platform such as: Storage/SAN Switch/Metro-Storage is advantaged, VMWare DRS
- Deeply understanding on VMWare, Citrix, SCxM 2012 - having good troubleshooting skills
- Have basic Network and Linux skills - AIX is advantaged
- Ability programming a scripting for daily operation automation such as Bashshell, PowerShell, Python
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Ability to self-study for new technology/solution
- Good English communication and documentation skills.
- Interpersonal skills proficiency
- Good presentation & communication skills
- Self-organized and prioritize working
- Self-commitment is required
- Fun & Dynamic & Team player
- Full of Energy & Inspiring
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.