Senior Project Manager
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, district 10, Ho Chi Minh, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
To join our dynamic team in Vietnam, we are currently looking for a:
Senior Project Manager
- In charge of a specific project or any other projects within the Company. As a Senior Project Manager, you must plan, budget, oversee and document all the aspects of the project you are working on.
- Work closely with the upper management to ensure that the scope and direction of each project is on schedule and supported by the other departments,
- Senior Project Managers might work by themselves or oversee a team to get the project completed,
- Senior Project Managers may work in various fields from technical/IT to Human Resources management..
- Organizing and Animating the project operational committees.
- Participating to pre-sales phase, especially to plan the macro planning./ Taking care big account/project
- A good team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good spoken & written English is a must/ French or Chinese is a plus
- Time Management: You will be working with employees, customers and management, often spinning multiple plates at once.
- Cost and Budgeting: Project managers are expected to keep and maintain a budget in almost every field.
- Analytical Skills: Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. You will be analyzing data and making decisions that may affect the project on a regular basis.
- Rigorous and organized/ Good Communication skills/ Good In soft skills & Negotiation skills
- Methodoly, Franwwork & Tool for PM
- At least 3-5 years of experience as Project Manager
- Has experiences in Agile
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.