- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, district 10, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Develop CM automations for the installation/upgrade and configuration of operating system and software
- Develop CM automations for applying internal requirements on thousands of machines
- Implement or enhance new CM automation tools or enhancements/upgrades
- Integrate with IaaS automations and/or Cloud Management Platform to provide customers with immutable solutions
- Make CM changes as necessary to support individual customer environments
- Develop integrations between new or existing tools
- Reporting, both custom and recurring
- Maintain internal tools, including routine upgrades and permission management
- Design, develop, and maintain standards and best practices as they relate to CM
- Develop automations or enhance existing automations to improve processes and increase productivity (CI/CD workflow)
- Document processes and provide documentation or training on new products, processes and technologies.
- Support internal team in analyze customer environments for possible opportunities to improve performance and/or solve issues through automation
- Provide administration and maintenance of production servers running RedHat, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu, Windows Server.
- Responsible for ensuring proper documentation on all completed tasks, testing procedures followed, and recommended follow up or next actions needed.
- Interacting with multiple departments on a daily basis.
- Following strict operational procedures, creating operational procedures where gaps are identified.
- Extensive Knowledge of some combination of Chef, It’s a plus to know Salt and Ansible
- Everyday usage of git version control system, it’s a plus to know Gitlab
- This position requires at least 3 years of experience maintaining both systems and hardware in Linux (LAMP) or Windows Server environments.
- Demonstrable development experience in at least one modern programming language
- Experience with multiple scripting languages (Shell, Python, Perl, PHP..)
- Sys Admin or DevOps backgrounds
- Know how to be part of a team and works with others
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong understanding of production context and risk analyzes
- A strong sense of urgency to resolve issues efficiently for both internal and external clients
- A strong sense of responsibility and initiative
- A strong desire to learn and improve
- Prioritize and organize task carefully and accurately
- Accept constructive criticism from peers
- Excellent interpersonal oral and written communication skills
- Flexibility to work independently and as part of a team
- Dedication and commitment to delighting our customers
- Handle multiple tasks and assignments with potentially varying priorities
- Make decisions and solve problems while working under pressure
Why you'll love working here :
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.