Network Operation Lead
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, district 10, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
To join our dynamic team in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, we are looking for a:
Network Operation Lead
The main responsibility is to assist the team in providing good quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer inquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints.
Besides that, you will:
- Manage a technical team of level 2 and level 3 network engineers.
- Motivate, animate and encourage good team spirit among the staff (1to1, team meetings, reporting, coaching).
- Be a technical consultant when needed.
- Assists HR team by participating in recruitment interviews
- Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery
- Be available to management escalation.
- Carrying any duties which may be requested of you within the perimeters of this role
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science or relevant major.
- 3-year experiences in managing a technical team of more than 5 people.ITIL
- CCIE, JNCIE is a plus.
- AWS/Azure certified is a plus.
- Great communication skills in written & spoken English. French or Vietnamese are a plus
- In-depth knowledge of networks technologies, especially large enterprise network.
- Service oriented mindset.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following topics will be an advantage:
- Systems (AWS, Azure, Alicloud…)
- Linux or Unix-like system.
- Storage and virtualization technologies.
- Good interpersonal skills and experience in presenting
- Good problem solving and negotiation skills
- Great team working skills
Why you'll love working here :
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc