Linux System Engineer
- Block B, 1st Floor, Phoenix Central Limited, Pont Fer, Phoenix, Mauritius
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
Description du poste
As a Linux System Engineer, you’ll be responsible for support level 2 for the rest of the administrators, provide solution or evolution on customer application architecture, writing or maintaining technical documentation as architecture documentation procedure documentation. You will make some technological watch or learn new technologies in order to train the other administrators on them. You will also participate on pre-sales activity or technical committee as a referent of the customer architecture. As a Linux System Engineer, you will work in teams, and will have the ambition to help others develop and grow. You will be curious on all around cloud server-less and container approach.
- Contribution to the pre-sales process in collaboration with the Sales Engineer, Project Manager and the Client Account Manager as well as the support of the Team Manager.
- Incident or Problem Management : Complex incident and problem analysis and proposition of technical solutions, coaching and mentoring of system administrators and follow up until complete resolution.
- Provide technical support to system administrators (Level 2 and 3) when required.
- Monitoring, correct management of clients’ systems and infrastructure, in terms of the good health and functioning as well as the follow up of system updates with System Administrators.
- Good management of complex and critical change requests for existing clients in collaboration with Client Account Manager
- The optimization and standardizing of the different operational process.
- Improvement of change, incident, problem, configuration, capacity management as well as the continuity and availability of service.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Linux Technologies (Redhat, Centos, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Application software : Apache, Ngninx
- Transfer Protocol : FTP, PROFTPD
- Scripting : Python, Bash, Ruby
- Automation tools : Terraform, GIT, CICD, Ansible, Packer
- Web Statistics
- CAAS Technologies : Kubernetes, Docker
- Cloud Technologies : AWS, Azure, service PAAS & SAAS
- Knowledge on E-commerce, intranet et extranet
- Virtualization : VmWare, Citrix, OpenStack
- Clusterisation Technology
- Passion for serverless architectures
- Knowledge on Wordpress, Drupal
- Knowledge on Hashicorp
- Configuration Management
Experience and Qualifications:
- Curious and eager to propose innovative solutions, rigorous, good capacity to analyse and synthetize
- 2 years minimum of experience in a similar job position
- Valid certifications and diploma in Information Technology
- Good written and spoken English and French
- Leadership Skills