Sales Development Manager
- 111 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
Passionate about a career in sales? Passionate about digital transformations, cybersecurity and helping customers modernize both their infrastructure and their applications?
We are looking for a resourceful Sales Development representative to join our team in Hong Kong. S/he will drive our sales efforts with more leads, more closed deals, and more go-to-market ideas.
It is never just about a single person. What makes LinkByNet a special place to work us is the DNA of the group, that particular mix of humility and ambition, and that agility which makes us grab everything that is within our reach. Big brands love our flexibility and our customer-centricity.
- Identify right prospects (based in Hong Kong and/or South East Asia)
- Quality leads (for high win/close rate)
- Explore different go-to-market models, e.g indirect sales
- Continually build pipeline of new business and upsell opportunities
- Collaborate with the headquarter in France and your peers in mainland China, Singapore and Vietnam to get ideas and explore up-sell opportunities
- Conduct discovery calls, presentations, and demos with prospects and customers
- Develop and manage relationships with prospects
- Demonstrate and sell value to key stakeholders
- Track all opportunities in the CRM tool
- Manage CRM pipeline heath/shape & data accuracy
- Close deals, meet quotas.
- Find suitable partners to boost sales
- BSc/MSc in Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluent English and ideally fluent Mandarin
- Strong communication, listening, negotiation and priority-setting skills
- Good knowledge of the local market
- Large network of contacts (CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, IT directors)
- We are looking for a sales “hunter” profile, who loves to connect with people online, face-to-face, over the phone; an enthusiast who is always hungry for more
- Travel: 0-20%
- 5-10 years of experience in IT Sales, with minimum 3 years in IT Infra, Managed Services, Security, Cloud or DevOps consulting