Service Delivery Manager
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, district 10, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
To join our dynamic team in Vietnam, we are currently looking for a:
Service Delivery Manager
- Drive incident resolution in coordination with technical teams, customers and third parties, within the SLA,
- Drive investigation to identify root cause analysis (RCA) and define appropriate action plans to prevent further occurrences,
- Deliver and present Incident Reports,
- Initiate and follow up Problem management when necessary,
- Produce statistics and analysis on Incidents activity,
- Drive the implementation and evolution of the appropriate documentation, monitoring and other tools to support Incident Management,
- Develop and improve the Incident Management process,
- Take part in meeting with customers and third parties: Incident debrief, Operational Committee.
You may have to travel in Asia to visit and work on site with our customer’s team and third parties.
As part of the Service Delivery team, you may also be requested to work on other activities:
- Change management
- Daily operations
- Indicators control and monitoring: SLA, KPI, Man-Days, etc..
- Fluent English (reading, speaking and writing)
- Knowledge on technical environment: Infrastructure, Storage, Network, Security, Cloud
- ITIL Process
- Project Management skills
- Perfect Control on customer relationship and customer service
- Management of Conflicts and Stressful situations
- Full knowledge on IT Contract Services Management
- 5+ years experience in service management, operation management or similar
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.
- Large technological spectrum