Senior Linux System Administrator
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng Tám, district 10, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- Work closely with Project Manager to collect information and understand customer’s needs. Then help them to adopt the right solution.
- Cooperate with presale team to present and conduct architecture discussion with customers.
- Provision, manage, optimize infrastructure based on private/public cloud (including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS service): VMWare, AWS, Azure, GCP and Alicloud.
- Install, configure systems and applications on Linux environment.
- Automate daily tasks and repeated process to reduce human intervention, saving cost.
- Drive root cause analysis and implement permanent fixes across the landscape.
- Prepare documents, procedures and technical guides for the handover to Operation team.
- Report to the team leader about activities and projects
1. Soft skills
- Self-organized, skill in prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks
- Customer oriented approach
- Curious and having analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Communication: Intermediate / Advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
2.Technical skills: At least 3 years of experience in Linux and related products administration
Has experience for implementing and managing Linux system and Infrastructure in one of following linux distro: Fedora, Debian, openSUSE.
Familiar with patching management, network/firewall configuration, users and permissions
Able to perform monitoring and troubleshooting for issues related to CPU, memory, disks, filesystems, logging, OS-level networking.
Cloud: Solid experience of at least one Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP/AliYun)
Strong experience in web server: Apache, Nginx, Varnish, ELK, Tomcat, NodeJS.
Familiar with common Linux applications: Postfix, PHP-FPM, Java, Magento, WordPress, Hybris, Common PHP framework.
Have insight into Database operation: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache
Strong knowledge of Internet protocols and services:
- DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS, NTP
- CDN, WAF
Deep understanding in one of following scripting languages: Shell script, Python, Powershell,…
Is a plus:
- Have worked with infrastructure provisioning and configuration management tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform…
- Experienced in Cloud, Virtualization and Cloud Native solutions implementation & operation: AWS, Azure, Aliyun, GCP, Openstack, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Helm…
- Experienced in Monitoring tools: Zabbix, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana
- Familiar with DevOps process, hand-on experiences in implementing CI/CD toolchains: Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Circle CI…
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary • Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.