- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8,Phường 12, Quận 10, Hồ Chí Minh, Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
To join our dynamic team in Vietnam, we are currently looking for a:
- The Network Administrator ensures the success of installing, setting, optimizing and operational maintenance services for LINKBYNET client's network equipment,
- Collaborates with the other technical departments such as Service Delivery, System & Application, Operation, Supervision & Back-up, Virtualization / Storage located in Vietnam and other countries,
- Ensures the resolution of incidents or any problems linked to Network & Security in collaboration with dedicated Service Delivery Manager and other teams,
- Creates and optimizes automated scripts dedicated for Network & Security daily operation,
- Maintains and validates TAD (Technical Architecture Document) for dedicated clients.
- Ability to work under pressure,
- Good verbal and written English skills,
- Have experience working in service provider companies,
- Good basic networking skills: routing, switching, fire-walling…
- Team player.
Knowledge and experience in the following technologies is an advantage:
- Cisco Voice/Collaboration skills. Having CCNP Voice/CCIE is a big plus,
- Cisco Wireless troubleshooting skills,
- Linux networking administration,
- Network security knowledge/experience,
- Network automation (Ansible…).
- At least 2 years of experience in networking.
- Must have good English communication skills.
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.
- Large technological spectrum