- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8,Phường 12, Quận 10, Hồ Chí Minh, Hồ Chí Minh
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
To join our dynamic team in Ho Chi Minh City, we are recruiting a DBA Engineer.
The Database engineer role must keep the database up and running smoothly 24/7, providing both back-end and front-end data structure accessibility for end-users.
• Proven working experience as a Database administrator (Oracle, MySQL, SQL, PostgreSQL etc.)
• Design and implement database architecture in accordance to end user information, needs and views
• Build high availability database systems
• Define users and enable data distribution to the right user, in appropriate format and timely manner
• Perform operational DBA duties in a complex environment (patching, environments cloning, database cloning, database upgrades, application upgrades, implementing backup and monitoring procedures).
• Minimize database downtime and manage parameters to provide fast query responses
• Determine, enforce and document database policies, procedures and standards
• Perform regular tests and evaluations to ensure data security, privacy and integrity
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end-user applications
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery and integrity
• Familiar with database design, documentation and coding
• Ability to analyze and resolve difficult technical issues
• Strong communication skills in written & spoken English. French is a plus
Minimum 3 years of experience designing and managing Oracle systems.
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.