FIELD MARKETING MANAGER
- 1255 Phillips Square, Montreal, QC H3B 3G1, Canada
We miss your talent !
Founded in 2000, Linkbynet is an IT Facilities Management and Hosting company. In the past 10 years, the company has established itself as the primary provider of facilities management, cloud computing and web hosting services to nearly 25% of CAC 40 companies (French Stock Index).
Our business is to guarantee 24/7: continuity, integrity and the performance of services (internet, extranet, intranet, e-mail or information system) providing services of operational maintenance, change management and advice.
Linkbynet has over 700 employees globally, distributed across five locations, including Canada, Mauritius and France.
Take a look at our website ! www.linkbynet.com
In coordination with Area sales management and corporate marketing team, the Field Marketing Manager owns the regional marketing program and its execution in North America in respect of timeline, budget and metrics.
He/She creates, documents and executes all marketing & communications activities and drives the relationship with the different agencies we need.
The Field Marketing Manager leads the Area digital strategy to increase LINKBYNET share of voice and to position Cloud, Managed Services and Security expertise.
He/she is also the voice of LINKBYNET by developing relevant digital content and by being the spokesperson in events LINKBYNET participates to.
The Field Marketing Manager defines social selling programs, drives leads generation campaigns and engages with Alliances to develop shared activities.
He/She will report to the Chief Marketing Officer.
Your missions, should you choose to accept them
- Be innovative in leading the social image of LINKBYNET;
- Define programs to drive audience engagement and to generate leads ;
- Collaborates with Area Sales Management to assess programs priorities ;
- Works with Corporate marketing team to understand global campaigns for local implementation;
- Defines the Area digital marketing strategy combining social selling, social media, blogs, SEO, Display to increase LINKBYNET awareness and position expertise ;
- Develops content strategy for the digital programs to be developed ;
- Works closely with the local Alliances Manager in order to execute shared activities with key alliances ;
- Communicates to sales team the global marketing plan;
- Provides feedback and local Area requirements for programs, promotions and campaigns;
- Records and monitors all marketing activities to enforce accountability and responsiveness, thereby maximizing ROI from the marketing spend ;
- Provides measurement reports (on leads and budgets) back to the corporate Marketing team;
- Make recommendations to CEO & Product marketing team to improve services and processes.
- Cloud market understanding
- Excellent communication skills and ability to speak in front of IT-Professional audiences
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and social technics
- Sense of creativity and urgency.
- Ability to manage in a matrix environment.
- Takes initiative.
- English fluent (speaking and writing)
- Ability to work effectively with senior management.
- International experience is a plus.
- A minimum experience of 5 years.
Why choosing LINKBYNET ?
We provide you a young corporate spirit, passionate, relax, friendly but rigorous and challenging.
This package is coming with many great advantages :
- Bonus based on objectives
- 4 weeks of vacations
- 5 days of vacations offered by the company
- Group insurance
- 50% coverage of public transport expenses
If you think that these challenges and atmosphere of Linkbynet are made for you, we are looking forward to hear from you