SENIOR WINDOWS SYSTEM ENGINEER
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8,Phường 12, Quận 10, Hồ Chí Minh
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- Experienced in designing and optimizing (cost vs performance) IT infrastructure and business solutions to support large scale enterprises with multiple sites
- Ability planning, design for Infrastructure and application – Architect for the System Overall
- Solving technical escalated by Administrators level
- Experience and have good mindset for IT Services in big platform/environment
- Ability to IT self-study for new technology/solution
- Good knowledge about methodology, time management, problem solving skill, ITIL concept
- Good understanding about Windows platform and applications such as: Active Directory/DNS/Domain Controller, Exchange Server, SharePoint, IIS/Reverse proxy, MSSQL mirroring and clustering, Dynamic AX, K2 application.
- Good understanding/experiences about cloud services and applications such as: AWS, Azure, Aliyun/Alicloud, Cloud Backup solution, RDS/MSSQL, Office 365, Smart Cloud…etc.
- Have good understanding and able to design virtualization platform such as: Storage/SAN Switch/Metro-Storage is advantaged
- Deeply understanding on VMWare, Citrix, SCxM 2012 – have good troubleshooting skills
- Have basic Network and Linux skills – AIX is advantaged
- Good technical overview and knowledge for system optimization
- Good trouble shooting skills for Windows, Application and performance issue
- Ability programming a scripting for daily operation automation such as Bashshell, PowerShell, Python
- Involve to technical discussion/meeting with internal team to brainstorm the ideals
- Customer oriented approach
- Curious and having analytical skills
- Self-organized and prioritize working
- Self-commitment is required
- Communication: Intermediate/Advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Team player
Having knowledge and experience in the following technologies is an advantage:
- AIX/AS400 platform is advantaged
- MSSQL DBA level is advantaged
- Domino system is advantaged
- At least 5 years experiences working
- Proactive thinking with team spirit
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary • Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.