SENIOR LINUX ENGINEER
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8,Phường 12, Quận 10, Hồ Chí Minh, vn
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
- Install, configure, maintain systems and applications
- Design, Deploy, Improve and automate application infrastructure
- Investigate and troubleshoot application miss behaving and take the needed action to fix it
- Anticipate & troubleshoot system and applications issues
- Being the reference for UNIX-like OS
- Being escalation & on-call for UNIX-like OS
- Being technical expert for the team leader about activities and projects
- Understand customer demands and propose best solutions
- Provide cross-training for other team members
- Provide & support any automation initiative.
- Maintain documents, procedures and technical guides.
- Automating the release, deployment and management of applications (customers or internal one) from development through production.
- Automated provisioning, configuration management in cloud environments or on premise
- CI/CD of applications
- Automatic incident remediation
- Provide direct and indirect support to customers (internal or external);
- Create and maintain scripts and applications to automate repetitive tasks
- Research and keep up to date with the latest technologies
- You are defined by the following autonomous, curious and technologic enthusiast. You can take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
- Self-organized, skill in prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks.
- Skill in establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships and promoting teamwork
- Customer oriented approach
- Communication: advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
- Very good knowledge in the following technologies:
▪ Managing patching and version update, users and permissions.
▪ Monitoring CPU, memory, disks and filesystems, OS-level networking
o Internet solutions:
▪ WEB: Apache, Nginx, Varnish, CDN: Akamai, CloudFront
▪ Applications: PHP, FPM, Common PHP frameworks, Magento, WordPress, Hybris
▪ DB and storage applications: MySQL, Cloud RDS, Redis
o Internet protocols:
▪ DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS
o Open Source solutions
- Knowledge of container, micro-service, database data model
- You know what production is,what’s to manage incident and you want to avoid it at all cost
- One of the following System flavors:
o Windows flavored guy, since the release of PowerShell, you should have forgotten how to use
your mouse and be Windows Core addict.
o Linux flavored guy, your speaking Python and you’re Jedi master of the shell
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
o At least 5 years of experience in Linux/Unix administration
o Automation tools (Chef / Puppet / Ansible)
o Scripting (Perl / Python / Bash)
o Experienced in Cloud, virtualization and containers (AWS, Azure, Aliyun, VMware, openstack, docker)
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary • Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.