- Viettel Complex, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
LINKBYNET Vietnam is looking for a Team Leader to join its dynamic team in Ho Chi Minh City.
The Team Leader will ensure the Linux and Oracle DBA team management, the communication among the other staffs and the compliance with our internal and external processes.
- Manage a technical team consisted of System Administrators;
- Motivate, animate and encourage good team spirit among the staff (1to1, team meetings, reporting, coaching);
- Assists HR team by participating in Linux recruitment interviews;
- Supervise activities between internal and external resources, and facilitate smooth workflow for service delivery;
- Assist the team to provide quality customer service, including interacting with customers, answering customer enquiries, and effectively handling customer complaints;
- Flexibility: should be available as management escalation level;
- Carrying any duties which may be requested of you within the perimeters of this role.
- Effective leadership skills: Ability to manage and organize a team of technical staff;
- Good knowledge of Linux or UNIX-like Operating Systems;
- Strong communication skills in written & spoken English. French or Vietnamese are a plus;
- Good coordination and analytical skills;
- Technical knowledge in the Network, DB and public cloud (Aws, Azure) are an advantage but not a requirement.
- At least 5 years in managing a technical team of at least 5 people;
- ITIL organization experience;
- Master’s in computer studies or equivalent professional experience.
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.