Full Stack Developer
- Viettel Complex, 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ward 12, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
LINKBYNET Vietnam is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join its dynamic team in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Involved in the development of multiple products and solutions;
- Work with the Product Owner, Integration, Support and Customer teams;
- Write high quality codes, units and functional tests;
- Participate in agile development and implementation of DevOps methodology;
- High consciousness of Production environment.
You will provide tools for System Engineers, Project Managers and Service Managers to make their job more efficient (they will love you!!).
You will be able to work on a very wide range of products and technologies.Required Skills:
- We use Python and PHP as our main development languages;
- Good object-oriented design and analysis, MVC framework, REST-API;
- Good in Data structures and Algorithms;
- You are: autonomous, curious and technologic enthusiast. You can take the ownership of projects and drive them to completion;
- Good communication skills in English (written & spoken).
- Knowledge of Grafana and Time series Databases;
- Knowledge of container and micro-service;
- Knowledge of System Administration and Bash.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Full Stack Developer or any equivalent experience.
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.