- Viettel Complex 285 Cach Mang Thang Tam Street, Ward 12, District 10, Hồ Chí Minh City, Hồ Chí Minh City
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
To join our dynamic team in Ho Chi Minh City, LINKBYNET Vietnam is looking for a:
The ideal candidate needs to be technically strong and possess a relentless drive for operational excellence in the company. A bonus if the candidate has successfully shipped well-designed scalable B2B products.
The Product Owner will be responsible for:
- Maintaining a vision for the product;
- Communicating that vision to the team and key stakeholder;
- The product and product features from concept to EOL;
- Design, usability, quality and delivery of a product or feature;
- Understands both the engineering and business side of the product release and is ultimately responsible for representing the end-user's needs.
- Make key decision on priorities and design decisions and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle;
- Draft key objectives, strategies and apply the data for a product to make business decisions ;
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies;
- Accountable for a created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with business partners ;
- Collaborate with stakeholders during the visioning and concept development of a product;
Lead, manage and collaborate with cross-functional teams, business partners and stakeholder management for a product(s);
Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy.
Your Skills and Experience:
- Strong verbal, written, visual communication skills (i.e., flowcharts);
- Self-driven, independent with commitment to excellence;
- Experience with UI/UX design and usability;
- Familiar with web-based product development including software development processes;
- Experience gathering business requirements and turning them into detailed technical requirements;
- Worked with high-performing Engineering and Design Teams;
- Ability to manage large, complex projects in a fast-paced environment;
- Be able to work across teams to drive the implementation of new features as well as resolve operational issues;
- Prior experience with SQL, data structures or programming languages is a plus;
- Significant Product Management experience is a plus.
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.