Senior Network Engineer
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8, Phường 12, Hồ Chí Minh
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
LINKBYNET Vietnam is looking for a Senior Network engineer to join its dynamic team in Ho Chi Minh City.
- The Senior Network Engineer ensures success in setting, optimizing and operational maintenance services for any network equipment hosted in Linkbynet Datacenters throughout the project cycle, from sale projects to operations ones.
- He / She collaborates with the other technical departments such as Service Delivery, System & Application, Operation, Supervision & Back-up, Virtualization / Storage located in Vietnam and other countries.
- He/she is the level 2 escalation point for Network Administrator.
- Ensures the resolution of incidents or any problems linked to Network & Security in collaboration with dedicated Service Delivery Manager and other teams.
- Operates daily supervision and exploitation with the Incident and Problem manager.
- Creates and optimizes automated script dedicated for Network & Security daily operation
- Maintains and validation of TAD (Technical Architecture Document) for dedicated clients
Knowledge and experience in the following technologies is an advantage:
- Cisco: Voice, routing/switching, firewall. Having CCVP/CCNP Voice/CCIE is a big plus.
- Checkpoint/Fortinet firewall.
- Linux networking administration.
- Arista/Avaya/HP switch.
- Network security knowledge/experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in networking, 2 years with Cisco products.
- Good communication skills English
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good critical and logical thinking
- Ability to work on shifts system (including night shifts) if required
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary • Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.