IT Security Governance Officer
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8,Phường 12, Hồ Chí Minh
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
LINKBYNET Vietnam is looking for an IT Security Governance Officer to join its dynamic team in Ho Chi Minh City.
The IT Security Governance Officer will work directly with the Security Director and will ensure the smooth operation of the tasks related to his perimeter.
Within the Security Team, the IT Security Governance Officer must:
- Coordinate information security meetings with our Clients
- Coordinate with our IT organization experts: Security corrective plans issued following external audit reports, incidents, optimization plans etc.
- Provide an IT Security system support during presales in terms of security tools (SIEM, WAF, IDS/IPS, etc.)
In the long-term:
Be a consultant in terms of IT Security System to our Clients:
- Ensuring security compliance (following IT Security System standards)
- Risks analysis
- IT Security System and governance audit
- Contribute to the maintenance of the ISSP
- Knowledge of security standards (ISO 27XXX, ISO 22301, ISAE 3402, PCIDSS etc.)
- Good project management skills
- Good English (both written & spoken). French is a Plus
- Ability to develop, document, and maintain security policies, processes, procedures, and standards.
- Technical knowledge of mainstream operating system, network infrastructure, secure development practices etc.
- Knowledge of risks analysis methodology (EBIOS) is a Plus but not mandatory
- Knowledge of common security solutions (IDS/IPS, WAF, DAM, SIEM, FW, etc.) is a Plus but not mandatory
- Rigorous, autonomous, keeping touch with new technologies/security tools, good interpersonal skills and ability to adapt
- At least 2 years in Security solutions consulting field
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary • Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.