Service Delivery Manager
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8,Phường 12, Hồ Chí Minh
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
LINKBYNET Vietnam is looking for a Service Delivery Manager to join its dynamic team in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Manage full lifecycle of customer projects, coordinating the delivery of services and performing governance duties (steering committees, SLA compliance, change and incident management, etc.)
- Maintain customers’ satisfaction through solution-oriented mindset and improvement plans
- Create long-term and healthy customer relationship, acting as the bridge between the client and our operational delivery teams, acting as the primary point of contact
- Manage stakeholder expectations (customers, management, various teams, third parties…)
- Follow project’s schedule and budget, prepare quotes, maintain/increase profitability.
- Enforce standard processes in daily operations and customize them to client’s requirements if needed
- Work in a professional environment with a worldwide team of experts
- Report directly to the end-customer
- Good communication skills,
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
- Technical curiosity and strong project management skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- Being able to work in teamwork and being autonomous
- Rigorous and organized
- Office (Excel, PPT, word…)
- At least 2 years of experience as Service Manager or equivalent
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary • Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.