Windows System Administrator
- 285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8, Phường 12, Hồ Chí Minh
LINKBYNET is a leading provider of private and public cloud computing solutions, associated with full managed services.
Historically targeting the e-business market, through 24/7 facilities management and hosting of critical sites, our Customers also entrust management of their business information systems to us.
From the outset, the company has generated annual average turnover growth of 30%, boasting 600 Customers ranging from SMEs to major companies in the leading French stock market index, the CAC 40.
LINKBYNET Vietnam is looking for a Windows System Administrator to join its dynamic team in Ho Chi Minh City.
- Install, configure and maintain systems and applications
- Managing incidents and problems on a daily basis to minimize downtime on customer activities
- Understand customer demands and propose best solutions
- Troubleshoot system and applications issues
- Maintaining documents, procedures and technical guides
- Report to the team leader about activities and projects
- Customer oriented approach
- Curious and having analytical skills
- Self-organized and prioritize work
Very good knowledge in the following technologies:
- Managing patching and package management, users and permissions. Disks, LVM and filesystems, OS-level networking
- WEB: Apache, IIS
- Scripting: PHP, Java, Perl, Regex, Python
- Applications server: Asp.Net, Coldfusion, Tomcat
- DB and storage: MySQL / MsSQL, Oracle, Cloud RDS, Redis
- DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS
Communication: Intermediate / Advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
Having knowledge and experience in the following technologies is an advantage:
- Cloud, Virtualization (VMware, HyperV) and containers (AWS, Azure, Aliyun, VMware, openstack docker)
- At least 3 years minimum of experience in Windows administration
- Able to work on shift system including night shifts.
Why you'll love working here:
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary • Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.