- Addison, TX
7-10 years exp very strong Core Java candidate Multithreading experience. JMS, strong on coding, Analytical, Knowledge of rules engine JMS. Oops. Real life project experience.
Below is detailed but above is what they will hire someone with.
Location- Addison – Texas.
iFulfill is a mortgage fulfillment platform. This platform supports 10,000+ mortgage fulfillment staff to process various types of mortgage loans including government loans. Platform interacts with over 20 other specialized systems hosted within Bank of America and by different vendors.
• Develops, enhances, debugs, documents, supports, maintains and tests iFulfill and related applications that support business units or supporting functions. These application program solutions utilize diverse development platforms, software, hardware, technologies and tools.
• Participates in the requirement analysis, design, development and implementation of complex applications, often using new technologies.
• Typically requires 5-8 years hands on experience working on below software.
Required Skills: (Candidate should have hands on experience in several areas listed below)
• BS / MS in computer science or equivalent
• Java/J2EE 6+. WebSphere/Weblogic, WebSphere MQ, ODM
• Knowledge of Java Frameworks like Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Log 4j
• Knowledge of JDBC, Oracle 11g+ or other relational DB
• IBM Websphere MQ 6+
• Ability to use UML for creating Sequence Diagrams, Deployment Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Class diagrams etc… Using RAD and other tools
• Develop Soap and RESTful webservices using JAXWS, JAXRS and Spring
• Develop Message Oriented applications using Spring JMS, Websphere MQ
• Develop backend processing jobs using Spring Batch and Java programs
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work with distributed team including offshore
• Enterprise integrations patterns
• Software Engineering patterns
• Rules development using iLog/ODM
• Web 2.0/RIA software tools like ExtJS, GWT, DoJo
• Knowledge of Agile, Rally software
• Knowledge of full software development life cycle, including writing stories, low level documentation, coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing.
• Mortgage Domain knowledge
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.