Strategic Accout Manager - Analytics
You will be joining an award-winning predictive analytics company focused on delivering the next generation predictive maintenance solutions for the Industrial IoT. Our platform automates data science leveraging the next frontier in machine learning known as meta-learning, which is machine learning on machine learning. The platform increases prediction quality and accuracy by over 300% in 1/30th the time and resources delivering 30% in cost savings or revenue growth for business problems around predicting asset failures, reducing maintenance costs, optimizing inventory and resources, predicting quality issues, forecasting warranty and insurance claims and managing risks better.
Our advisory board consists of industry luminaries from companies such as Google, Hortonworks, Oracle, Cloudera, EMC, Facebook and Booz Allen Hamilton. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, the company is privately held. Our customers include companies like GE, Cisco, Jaguar, Orange and similar Fortune 500 companies. We are on a mission to revolutionize the Industrial Analytics world.
We believe that revolution can be brought only by challenging the convention on all fronts and be on constant pursuit of easier, faster and better ways of doing things. This is the guiding principle in everything that we do. If you have the passion for data and a burning desire to create something revolutionary and invent the future, enjoy working in an environment that kindles challenging-the-convention and unbridled creativity, thrive on solving complex problems and love the fast paced daily action of a startup world, you are one of us and we look forward to working with you.
● Deliver predictive analytics solutions to customers using the platform.
● Understand business problems, define success criteria, map business problems into solution sets, manage deployment / data integration / solution creation, presentation of results, integration to end systems, delivery and training.
● Manage project schedules, tracking and customer communication.
● Identify newer use-case opportunities within existing customers and help sales team grow the accounts.
● Manage a team of data scientists, data architects and platform engineers require to deliver the solution and provide them with the business context for analysis and lead the data analysis process to deliver the business value for the customer
.● Coordinate and collaborate with cross-functional teams including product management, customer support & operations, sales, marketing and management.
● Be a thought leader and evangelist; and collaborate with marketing to promote in creative ways in online and offline channels. Deliver customer testimonials.
● Develop showcases, present in Webinars and Tradeshows to demonstrate predictive analytics for IIoT use cases.
5+ years of predictive analysis solution experience – including 2+ years of experience in handling multiple customers directly and delivering analytics solutions.
● Domain experience in industrial analytics for any of the following verticals: Manufacturing, Automotive, Oil & Gas, Power / Energy, Transportation, Aviation or Telecom
.● Experience with dealing with Sensor or Machine Data (M2M) or Vehicle Data (V2V).
● Hadoop/Spark experience is a big plus.
● Advanced Visualization experience is a big plus
● Ability to learn complex businesses very quickly, define problems accurately with attention to details and ability to translate requirements to analysis approaches.
● Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills, structured analysis process and clarity of thought.● Excellent presentation as well as verbal communication skills.
● Strong organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills.
● Must have a strong desire to aggressively learn and seek out new relevant technologies.
● Entrepreneurial and Agile - understands the demands of a private, high growth company.● Ability to be both a leader and hands on “doer”.● Doctorate / Masters / Bachelors degree in Computer Science / Engineering / Statistics / Mathematics / Economics / Business or equivalent.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.