LinkTag is a dynamic firm, where all of us here have a single motivation to succeed and our success is defined by our clients, making that as our ultimate objective. We are growing IT Services firm with mostly projects in the BFSI and Analytics domain.
For more information, reach us at hrteam (at) linktag.in
Critical Job Duties & Technical Competences:
• Hands on experience dealing with various PowerPC/PowerQUIC/ARM/X86 processors and packet processing processors like Cavium OCTEON, Broadcom XLR/XLP, EZChip, and associated UBoot/Boot loader/Firmware, Linux BSP and SDK
• Knowledge of ATCA, IPMI highly desirable.
• Working knowledge on EZ chip Network processor [NP2, NP3, NP4, NP5 etc.,].
• Working experience on L2, L3 protocols on datapath [especially data forwarding] including concepts like VLAN, L2F, Ethernet, VPN, RSTP, MSTP, IGMP, IPv4/v6, ICMP, OSPF, MPLS etc., and OpenFlow/SDN.
• Knowledge of ACL, Load balancing is an advantage.
• Experience in dealing with Broadcom Ethernet switches and associated management software (e.g. Level 7 FASTPATH software) would be an advantage
• Excellent programming skills using C and assembly languages, modeling and higher level design tools desirable
• Working knowledge of Linux operating systems
• Exposure to TEM Tier 1 customer support: participation to customer meeting and on-site and/or remote debugging on the live networks
• Exposure to mentoring, and overlooking software development from the third party outsourcing teams
• Working experience with distributed and international development team: US, China, India, Asia, is a definitely plus
• BE or MTech in Computer Science/ Electronics/Telecom
• 2 plus years of experience in software development in the technical areas stated above
Excellent programming and code reviewing/testing and debugging skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications especially in design specifications and product requirements
• Ability and skill to effectively and productively engage with customers and technology partners
• Ability and skill to effectively technically lead/mentor less experienced software engineers
• Excellent interpersonal interactions skills in a team work environment
This is for a renowed client of LinkTag. For more information, please write to us hrteam (at) linktag.in