- Pune, India
LinkTag offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis.
• Should have 10 – 11 years of mobile domain experience
• Prior & relevant experience in Mobile Apps domain across multiple operating systems
• Should have understanding of different app types (native, HTML5, Hybrid etc.)
• Should have knowledge of system interfaces required for building apps
• Demonstrated success & achievement orientation.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Strong bias for action & driving results in a high performance environment.
• Excellent relationship skills.
• Exceptionally high motivational levels and needs to be a self starter.
• Prior team handling experience
• Responsible for end to end delivery of Mobile Apps/WAP for – Customer, Partner and Employee
• Leads the Apps from originating the requirement to its delivery i.e. need identification, requirement gathering, coordinating with agency/marketing agency for designing of mobile frontend, interacting with internal IT delivery team and QA
• Interact with cross functional business teams to understand business needs and prioritize requirements
• Participate in new idea generation and drive capability driven culture within the team
• Introduce new and path breaking ideas in the field of mobile through benchmarking with industry best practices
• Establish mobile channel as preferred customer engagement channel
• Understand and identify areas of improvement across businesses and participate in solution identification and implementation
• Will be required to handle a team size of 5 +
Excellent Communication Skills.