Quality Analyst - Capital Markets Domain - Contract
- New York, NY
LinkTag is one of the fastest growing consulting firms.
Candidates will be responsible for creating an end-to-end test plan; executing the plan and managing all activities in the plan to ensure that all the objectives are met and that the solution works as expected. The solution should be tested in terms of functionality, performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other internal / external systems
· Ownership and management of test environments (QA/UAT).
· QA team members will own, maintain and manage environments, including hardware configuration, software release installation and configuration
· QA team members will be responsible for locking down QA environments (e.g. keeping developers out of system)
· Candidates will be responsible for regression test plan, suite and execution
· Ensure that existing functions of the system operate according to specs and are not affected by newly released functions/components
· Responsible for exercising existing functionality and components in a continuous testing environment
· Reporting regression suite results to project team
· Candidates will be responsible for QA test plan, suite and execution
· Identify test requirements from specifications, map test case requirements and design test coverage plan.
· Develop, document and maintain functional test cases and other test artifacts like the test data, data validation, harness scripts and automated scripts.
· Execute and evaluate manual and automated test suites and report results to project team
· Candidates will be responsible for QA and regression test automation where possible
Candidate has to have very strong personality, zeal and passion to work in a challenging environment.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.