- Bangalore, KA, India
LinkTag is a dynamic firm, where all of us here have a single motivation to succeed and our success is defined by our clients, making that as our ultimate objective. We are growing IT Services firm with mostly projects in the BFSI and Analytics domain.
For more information, reach us at hr (at) linktag.biz
· Manage a growing analytics team (currently 6 analysts); which includes project and performance management.
· Point-of-contact for US function leader onproject and team management topics
· Engage the team in training and professional development; work with stakeholders on recruitment efforts
· Present toUS counterparts and internal stakeholders, including management at NettPositive
· Share and leverage different statistical techniques used in building generic scores; challenge processes, design, and model stability
· Highlight appropriateness of models/scores based on various analysis, such as risk-ranking, capture rate, Gini, KS, segmentation etc.
· Explore and mine various data types, such as credit, telecom, utility, commercial, payroll, demographic, etc.
· Conduct complex statistical model validations under the supervision of a Statistician
· Execute data assessment and ensure appropriate data integration from multiple platforms as required for analytical purposes
· Create detailed documentation outlining design and technical specifications at every stage of the analytic process
· Approximately 5 yearsof analytical experience in banking, financial services, and/or insurance
· Must have 2 yrs experience in managing a team
· Masters in any quantitative discipline: Statistics (preferred)/Economics (preferred)/Math/Engineering/MBA etc.
· Experience in building logistic and linear regression models, knowledge of alternative methodologies preferred
· In-depth knowledge of the business problems in financial services. Knowledge of bureau data is a plus
· Very good knowledge of SAS. Preferprior exposure to UNIX/WPS/R/S-Plus/SPSS
· Apt with MS Office components (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint)
· Excellent communication skill – verbal, written and presentation skills. Must have interacted with clients in USA in the previous role.
· Ability to create, understand, and investigate complex analytical solutions
· Ready to adept in dynamic environment to align individuals with organizations goal
· Works well with all other teams/departments
Excellent Communication Skills