- Bangalore, KA, India
LinkTag is a dynamic firm, where all of us here have a single motivation to succeed and our success is defined by our clients, making that as our ultimate objective. We are growing IT Services firm with mostly projects in the BFSI and Analytics domain.
For more information, reach us at hr (at) linktag.biz
Job Title: VP & Head – Pre Sales
Location: Bangalore, India
Job Type: Pre Sales
VP & Head –Pre Sales’sprimary objective will be to manage and continuously evolve the Pre Sales process in a manner that translates into consistent and higher deal conversions, by implementing solutions and practices that are best in class and higher/equal to Industry bench mark.
This role is also expected to have a perspective of the industry, competition and market trends to be able to contribute in formulating the strategy for achieving revenue targets for the vertical. Should be able to envision new capability areas for development of existing /new products.
Successful candidate will be responsible fordevising and delivery of Pre Sales strategy in conjunction with Sales and Marketing management objectives.
Key Job Functions:
- Responsible for leading, managing and mentoring presales team
- Assist the senior management team in the formulation of company strategy to create, in coordination with sales and marketing, NettPositive’spre sales roadmap
- Prepare RFP / RFI compliance and support the sales team during the bidding process - Support the project management teams to enable solution delivery
- Engage with prospect customers for briefings, demos, Proof of concepts
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Minimum Skills and Experience -
- 6-8 years of experience and demonstrated proficiency in pre-sales
- 5+ years of current/recent senior leadership experience in progressive technology organizations / IT Units within BFSI organizations
- Knowledge & experience in Technical Architecture, design & delivery of high-velocity analytics and business intelligence solutions
- Knowledge & understanding of various process related to analytics and business intelligence domain
- Experience in Bid Management, Relationship Management, Presales, Business Development, Contract Management, Team Management, Client Facing role
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to present complex concepts at a senior leadership level
- Results-orientated leadership with strong negotiation, responsiveness, collaboration, and consensus building experience
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to quickly interpret a client’s requirements; design & build proof of concept applications under tight timescales
- Ability to think on your feet to solve complex, client specific, technical issues
- Bachelor's Degree required. Master’s degree in related field preferred
· Working knowledge of the following technologies
o ASP .NET
o SQL Server DB and MSBI (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
o Oracle DB and BI Stack
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Pre-sales / customer facing experience with product demonstrations & proof of concepts of a software product (ideally QlikView, Tableau, MS BI Stack, Cognos, Business Objects, OBIEE, MicroStrategy or similar)
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence and / or Database platforms - SQL Server, Oracle, SAP etc.
- Experience in relevant applications, relational database, web and client server technology
- Experience in the banking industry or financial services
- Strong thought leadership skills
Excellent Communication Skills