PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal Techno-Functional Position
- Bangalore, KA, India
LinkTag is a dynamic firm, where all of us here have a single motivation to succeed and our success is defined by our clients, making that as our ultimate objective. We are growing IT Services firm with mostly projects in the BFSI and Analytics domain.
For more information, reach us at hr (at) linktag.biz
Experience & Skills:
Ø 6+ years of Technical OR Techno-Functional hands-on experience as a consultant or analyst working with PeopleSoft Enterprise Portal 8.x or 9.x Applications, experience with designing and maintaining interfaces to external systems and vendors;
- The position focuses on PeopleSoft PeopleTools Portal and PeopleSoft Interaction Hub Administration Applications.
- The Candidate should have hands-on experience in the following:
- Administering Portals
- Administering Portal Homepages
- Creating and Managing Pagelets
- Administering Navigation Pages and Navigation Collections
- Administering Dashboard Pages
- Creating and Managing WorkCenter Pages
- Integrating Related Content into Applications
- PeopleSoft Interaction Hub
- Administering Unified Navigation
- Managing Branding
- Creating and Managing Sites
- Content Management System
- Creating and Managing Collaborative Workspaces
- Creating and Managing Standalone Collaboration Features
- Administering the Search Infrastructure
Ø A strong understanding of standard development methodologies (Systems Development Life-cycle) in both maintenance and implementation organizations;
Ø Strong skills in gathering and documenting business requirements for systems enhancements, performing fit/gap analysis, and writing functional or technical specifications based on requirements;
Ø Proven skills in quality assurance, including creation of testing scripts and test execution;
Ø Hands-On experience in PeopleCode, PeopleTools, Application Designer, Application Engine, AWE, Component Interface, Integration Broker, SQR, Crystal reports, Java and HTML.
Ø Nice to have experience in HCM OR FSCM Applications.
Ø Preference will be given to candidates with the above experience in a healthcare industry environment.
Ø The candidate should be open for relocation to either Bangalore OR Hyderabad.
Ø This is a client facing role & the candidate will have regular interactions with various client managers and business end-users.
Ø This position requires strong analytical and problem solving skills with demonstrated initiative and flexibility to meet deadlines and end user expectations.
Ø The selected candidate should have excellent communication skills including written and verbal
Ø Ability to work with diverse teams
Ø Should be willing to work hands-on and IC (Independent Contributor) role.
Ø All candidates must be able and willing to work in shifts including night shifts on a rotational basis
Excellent Communication Skills